Oldroyd Xs is a tough polypropylene cavity drainage membrane embossed with an "X" pattern of grooves. These grooves allow moisture to move behind the membrane and allow for shrinkage movement when screeds are laid on top.
The most common application for Oldroyd Xs is to lay it on top of damp concrete floors or newly laid floor slabs. A wide choice of flooring types can then be laid on top, for example, screeds, particle board, and laminated wooden flooring. Insulation can also be used in conjunction with the system, where required. Other applications for Oldroyd Xs include:
- Allows Fast Track Installation of Floor Finishes on New Floor Slabs
- Waterproofing Beneath Slabs
- Radon and Ground Gas Protection
- Covering Contaminated Floors
- Unique Corner Detail - The embossed 'X' pattern on Oldroyd Xs allows a corner detail to easily be formed without the need to cut and reseal the membrane. This is of particular use for radon protection applications as it is widely acknowledged that joints and seals form the highest-risk areas in any radon protection system.
Available in a 2.08mtr x 20mtr roll (41.6 sq mtr)
No posts found