High performance damp-proofing injection cream for the treatment of rising damp. Injected into holes drilled into the mortar course in order to form a damp-proof course (DPC). Proven effective in walls up to 95% saturation.
- Patented technology with independently verified effectiveness against rising damp
- The World's most rigorously tested rising damp treatment. Approved by BBA, WTA, OFI and others
- Simple to install using a standard mastic gun
- Just drill 12mm holes in the mortar course and inject the Dryzone cream
- Certified for use even in very damp walls (up to 95% saturation)
- High strength formulation with enhanced spread characteristics
- Outperforms competing cream and gel-based rising damp treatments
- Based on a standard 9-inch wall, each 310ml tube of the Dryzone will cover up to 1.7 linear meters.
Q & A -
Q - How long until I can Re-render or cement after using the Dryzone Damp Proofing cream?
A - If you are Rendering or cementing straight onto the wall we recommend leaving it 2 weeks to ensure there are no issues,
However, if you are replastering then this can be done very soon after (24hours) using the Dryzone, and we recommend using
Dryshield - and also the DryGrip Adhesive.
No posts found